martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Practice with Tenses (Simple Present with Verb To Be and Action Verbs, Present Continuous, Simple Past)

Correct these mistakes

She make cookies


The dog bite too.


Carlos is drink coffi with Maria

I am a study.

They are studients of Modern Languages.
 
He listen to music at home.
 
I from Ocumare del Tuy.

 What did you do on yesterday?

She dance everyday.


He study French.


He work in Mc Donalds.


I went to the cinema weekend.


She watch TV at 7:00 PM.


He does live in Germany.


We read go study.

He's not father.

I come to your house on Sonday.

My mother aren't housewife.

My sister does cook very well.

When is she birthday?

When do you cleaned your room?

Who did she viset?

What is your birthday?

Are you student?

Where you worked?

When you went to the cinema?

Why she say that?

Did you work on yesterday?

What he told you?

What ate yesterday?

When do we play de piano?

Where do you from?

When did you go at school?

Where you live?






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario